Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 22nd, 2004, 03:47 PM
Kellie in Texas

Default CP cruisers this week (Oct 23), please report when you get b

Caribbean Princess cruisers sailing this week (Oct. 23), please post your thoughts and experiences when you get back. My husband and I will be on the CP this time next year to celebrate our 20th anniversary. One thing I'd like to know is about the time difference in the Caribbean. In central Texas right now, we are on Central daylight savings time, but we'll go back to regular time next weekend. What's the time difference between Ft. Lauderdale (currently Eastern daylight savings time, right??) and St. Thomas, St. Maarten, and Princess Cays? Will we get an extra hour on the ship when we "fall back" next Saturday night??

Here's another weird question: In these ports, are there public restroom facilities available? If you take an excursion to a beach, for example, in St. Thomas, will there be restrooms there? Or are we "holding it" until we get back to the ship? I figure if you can't ask this kind of question here, you can't ask it anywhere!!

Thanks for the info; hope everybody has a great time on the CP this week.
Kellie in Texas P.S. Don't forget to post your pictures!!
Sponsored Links