Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 25th, 2004, 07:24 PM
CruiseLuver

Default Seafood Nights on Caribbean Princess

We will be crusing on the Caribbean Princess this December. I recall reading some posts a while back in which it was mentioned that there were several spectacular seafood buffet nights in the Horizon or Caribe food courts. Could anyone fill me in on the details (which nights, what is served, time they start serving, etc.) ? We have the early seating of traditional dining and I was wondering if it is worth skipping this to take part in the seafood fest?
Thank you in advance for any information and advice that you can give me on this matter!!

CruiseLuver
Sponsored Links
Old October 26th, 2004, 09:23 AM
TWS

Default Re: Seafood Nights on Caribbean Princess

Just back from Oct 16-23

Seafood buffet is the first night in the Horizon Court. It is plentiful and all of the frozen sort, so it needs help - with sauces - to bring out the tastes.

Café Caribe has theme dinners, self-service but with tablecoths. I really enjoyed the October Fest dinner here, now a new peramanent feature.

Ship has a concierge reservation service for all passengers so you can set up your times elsewhere. We did PC and ate twice in the Palm, twice in Café Caribe, once in Horizon Court, once in Trattoria Sabatini (go really hungry) and once in Sterling Steakhouse (excellent beef and not frozen line regular restaurants).
Ted