Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 31st, 2004, 09:54 AM
jero20

Default San Juan for Princess Cays

For those of you traveling in the caribbean princess to the eastern caribbean in the next couple of weeks. Princess Cay has been change for San Juan, since the cruises can not stop in the cay do to the effect of the various hurricanes of this year. I live in Puerto Rico just 15 minutes away from San Juan, and I sailed on the Caribbean Princess last may to the western caribbean, sailing from Ft. Lauderdale. If any of you have any questions about San Juan or the Cruise just ask, and so that you know, San Juan is a better port than Princess Cay.
Sponsored Links
Old October 31st, 2004, 11:13 AM
Maribeth

Default Re: San Juan for Princess Cays

SanJuan is one of our regularly scheduled ports on the Star Princess but we will only be there from 4:00-11:30pm. What do you suggest doing since the fort and shopping will be closed shortly after we arrive?
Old October 31st, 2004, 06:11 PM
jero20

Well that depends in a lot of things. First your age, how many are you, do you have kids, and the day of the week that you will be here.
Old November 1st, 2004, 08:31 AM
Excited_cruzer'

good question Maribeth,

I will be there at the same time on a different date. Me and my (by then)wife will be there on our honeymoon on December 14 which is a tuesday. We are both 26. What is there for us jero
Old November 1st, 2004, 01:03 PM
First Mate

Jero, We are cruising the CP on 11/20/04. I sure hope we will be doing San Juan instead of Princess Cays. We have been their toooo many times. Right now Princess has the CP doing SJ on the 11/13 sailling, but not our...yet
We are traveling with friends at our ages are 34-45. Some are big beach goers, others, like me are more check out scenes or maybe a rum tour.
What do yopu think?
Thanks,Sea Angel

21st Princess Cruise!

Voyager of the Seas!!!May 7,2005