Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 12th, 2004, 02:59 PM
Passenger

Default Star Princess - 12-19 - Itinerary change.

Please note that if you are going on the Star Princess leaving on 12-19-04 there has been an itinerary change. As far as I know, Princess hasnot notified anyone. I just found out by checking our cruise personalizer. They made the change, as far as I can tell, on Tuesday, December 8, 2004. The Princess Keys has been eliminated. We are now at sea on Monday, December 20, 2004. Cozumel has been changed from Wednesday, December 22 to Tuesday, December 21 and we are now stopping at Majahual on Wednesday, December 22, 2004. If you, like us, had planned an excursion in Cozumel, you might want to look into changing it. PKB
Sponsored Links
Old December 13th, 2004, 07:50 AM
Zookeeper

Default Re: Star Princess - 12-19 - Itinerary change.

Yes, I saw that change also. I like Princess Cay, but the hurricane had other ideas I guess! I am traveling with my husband and 17 year old son, how about you?

We were in Costa Maya in Nov 2003 and really enjoyed the tour of Kohunlich ruins. We are trying to figure out what we want to do in Costa Maya this time. I'm thinking about the Air Boat ride through Princess. I don't want to deal with pushy vendors and I'm not much into shopping.
Old December 13th, 2004, 08:49 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Star Princess - 12-19 - Itinerary change.

We had an excursion booked for the 22nd in Cozumel, but luckily I was able to change it to the 21st. There will be four of us. A daughter 16 and son 20 and myself and my husband.