Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 29th, 2005, 06:25 PM
happy sailing

Default Bermuda vs. Fall Foliage cruise?

My husband and I are trying to decide between a cruise to Bermuda and a Fall Foliage cruise up the New England/Canada coastline. Which would you suggest? (We have no kids and can easily travel in the fall period when others with kids can't.) Thanks a bunch.
Sponsored Links
Old January 30th, 2005, 02:53 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Bermuda vs. Fall Foliage cruise?

Isn't it great to have such a tough decision??? We have discussed both cruises also. We want to do both. I know people who have gone to Bermuda and they say it is a wonderful cruise. Bermuda is a very expensive place to visit but beautiful. Cruising in the Atlantic Ocean can be rough at times, unlike the Caribbean sea. The New England fall foliage cruise is also a wonderful cruise, per friends who did it. If you go make sure that the foliage is at its peak, so you can experience all of the wonders of nature. I'm sure you will get other posts from people who have actually done both. One thought the New England cruise is only in the Fall, where as Bermuda is offered at different times. So it would all depend when you want to do a cruise. Have fun making the decision.

Old January 31st, 2005, 08:55 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Bermuda vs. Fall Foliage cruise?

tough choice. Bermuda in October is gorgeous, nice warm & sunny. Fall Foliage at its peak is breathtaking. You days can be chilly and crisp the further north you go. Foliage is limited to the fall. Bermuda in April, May June is gorgeous. Its going to come down to your own personal choice, you can't go wrong either way.