Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 31st, 2005, 03:41 PM
cath77

Default Grand - cabin

I just noticed that we're booked in cabin E102 on the Grand Princess. It is right at the FRONT of the ship. Is this bad? I seem to remember some old posts about this...

Thx
Sponsored Links
Old January 31st, 2005, 04:49 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Grand - cabin

i have stayed in the very back of the shi[ and within the first 4 cabins in the front. while i always prefer to be mid-ship. the front isnt nearly as bad as the rear. in the rear, u feel all the motion and hear the anchor dropping. the front isnt quite as bad. hope this helps.
JIM
Old January 31st, 2005, 04:50 PM
Passenger

i have stayed in the very back of the shi[ and within the first 4 cabins in the front. while i always prefer to be mid-ship. the front isnt nearly as bad as the rear. in the rear, u feel all the motion and hear the anchor dropping. the front isnt quite as bad. hope this helps.
JIM
Old January 31st, 2005, 08:05 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to WalkOnDeck Send a message via MSN to WalkOnDeck

CAN I TRADE YOU CABINS, I WANT TO BE THERE!!!!!
What makes your cabin very special.....and something not many people know about is that the side of the cabin where there isn't a cabin next to you is a hallway that is connected to the mainhallway and the outside....and you can walk right out onto the upper level of the Promenade deck!!!
So you can look out the window and if you want just walk around the corner and be outside in a jiffy!!!! And this part of the promenade deck isn't used much!!

Other than that.....u may hear an anchor drop occasionally.....but you won't hear it much being that high up!
Old January 31st, 2005, 08:12 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to WalkOnDeck Send a message via MSN to WalkOnDeck

CAN I TRADE YOU CABINS, I WANT TO BE THERE!!!!!
What makes your cabin very special.....and something not many people know about is that the side of the cabin where there isn't a cabin next to you is a hallway that is connected to the mainhallway and the outside....and you can walk right out onto the upper level of the Promenade deck!!!
So you can look out the window and if you want just walk around the corner and be outside in a jiffy!!!! And this part of the promenade deck isn't used much!!

Other than that.....u may hear an anchor drop occasionally.....but you won't hear it much being that high up!