Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 3rd, 2005, 04:56 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to beantownboy
Default Roll call DAWN PRINCESS FEB 18

update me here whose sailin with me !!

age groups ?
Sponsored Links
Old February 3rd, 2005, 08:16 PM
Admiral

Send a message via MSN to belgique
Default Re: Roll call DAWN PRINCESS FEB 18

Wait for me!!!! I'll be sailing 2/18 with a wedding group of 12. The wedding is at 1:00 and I understand it's the only one onboard that day (sailing day). So, we shouldn't be hard to spot - there will be one beautiful bride and me - a big blonde "of a certain age". My friend Amy says she's going to wear her wedding dress all day and all night and every formal night thereafter.

Crash the wedding group wherever you see us and ask for Belgique (Carol).
Old February 4th, 2005, 03:08 PM
chuckw

Hey Sampson,
You changed your sign-in. Well no matter. We are still bringing 4 teen girls along and I'm sure there will be more for you to choose from. Teen just dont post much. You can talk to our girls as much as you like during the day light hours and in the main public areas. If you are a sporto, we will be playing sand volleyball at Princess Cays. Only 12 days till we fly out and 13 till we board. See ya on board
Carol, what is "of a certain age" and tell Vic I can wait to get out fishing with him
Old February 4th, 2005, 09:51 PM
Admiral

Chuck - Ummmm, maybe over 40, maybe over 50, maybe over 60, maybe over 70, maybe over 80. Like I said, the big blonde!
Old February 4th, 2005, 11:59 PM
Passenger

Send a message via AIM to beantownboy

i am a very sporty athletic guy ... mostly found in the gym.... i am what u can call a muscle head .... i am a good kid tho

i know how to hav a good time without getting out of control

and bel might crash it if i get bored with all the stuff to do lol
Old February 5th, 2005, 09:10 PM
washingtongolfnut

Well its the evening of the 5th and I can hardly wait for the 18th. Only 11 days till we fly to sunny Florida. We are staying at the Marriott Marina pre cruise so we will be able to see the ship from our room when we get up. So does anyone have great shore excursions plans for our trip? We couldn't find any outstanding things to do. We are looking forward to seeing Princess cays since the storm and sting ray city with Capt Marvin. This will be the first time I have done the sport fishing. If we get lucky and catch a durado we will bring it back to the ship and have the chef prepare it and your all invited to share.
Well thats it for for.
See you on deck
Chuckles
Old February 6th, 2005, 08:29 PM
Passenger

My wife and I will be joining the group on the18th... Only 11 days till we board and 10 days til we leave for FLL .. We're spending the night before at the airport Sheraton.

Anyway hope to see everyone on board

Spilo (Pete)
Old February 8th, 2005, 10:11 AM
washingtongolfnut

Tuesday morning and I just check out the bridge cam for the Dawn. Its in port everglades picking up the last group before us. * days till us west coasters fly out for the Allantic side of this nation. Cant wait for ten days of sun and sand.
Old February 12th, 2005, 02:36 PM
washingtongolfnut

WHO'S GETTING EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
One week from today we will be basking in the sun on Princess Cays. Doing alittle snorkeling, sand volley ball and eating BBQ.
I cant wait for the week to pass. Who else is getting the jetters, lets hear from you.
Old February 12th, 2005, 07:24 PM
Admiral

Yep - me too! Amy's bridal shower was today and I felt sorry for the girls who weren't going on the cruise with us because we were pretty obnoxious about it!

Getting things packed - leaving for Fla. early a.m. on Wednesday (depending on weather up here in Michigan!).

See you all soon!
Old February 16th, 2005, 07:17 PM
marina

hi chuck