Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 4th, 2005, 10:44 PM
an

Default Roll call on Dawn April 19th

Hi,
Anyone going on the Dawn on the 19th of April for the 10 nighter???
We are from Central Fl and will be taking bus to port in Fl Lauderdale. Let me know if you are on same cruise.
Alice in FL
Sponsored Links
Old February 5th, 2005, 07:27 AM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to Banditsmom
Default Re: Roll call on Dawn April 19th

Hi Alice, my name is Connie and I live in Ohio. My friend Pam from Texas and I are on this cruise. I didn't think anyone else was going, haven't seen many replies from any other websites for this cruise. My friend and I have been best friends for 42 years and had lost touch for about the last 25 but were reunited at our 30th class reunion. So we decided we were going to take a cruise to catch up on old times. We are both a young 49 years old and we are very excited about cruising. She is a veteran cruiser and this is my first. Hopefully more people will respond to this, it would be nice for everyone to get together for a drink one night.
Old February 15th, 2005, 03:27 PM
Passenger

We are on this sailing too. My name is Patricia (40). I will be travelling with my husband Barry (55) and our children Casey (16) and Bridget (16).

There is a bunch of us that are going to meet after the muster drill, just before sail away at the Oasis Bar on the Lido deck. We have all decided to wear beads to easily identify one another. We would to have you join us. Check out the thread at http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=56562

Regards,
Patricia
Old February 15th, 2005, 03:28 PM
Passenger

I just realized that you have already been to the cruisecritic thread. My apologies.