Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 22nd, 2005, 04:02 PM
Frank B.

Default PC dining on Sapphire

I loved PC dining on the Star Princess. It looks like the Sapphire is different. They have four themed restaurants. IE: Santa Fe, Pacific Moon, Sterling, etc. So If I want steak and go to Sterling, do they also offer the regular ship's menu for my wife? Is Santa Fe only Santa Fe style cooking? Is Pacific Moon only Asian?
Sponsored Links
Old February 22nd, 2005, 06:39 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki
Default Re: PC dining on Sapphire

The four alternate any time dining restaurants feature their own menu, which doesn't change for the entire cruise, so to augment that the traditional dining room menu is also used.

A little secret.. in any of the 4 any time restaurants you can order something from any of the other three. So.. if you are in Sante Fe, and want the steak from Sterling... just order it.

- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old February 23rd, 2005, 02:44 PM
Lancet

Default Re: PC dining on Sapphire

Frank B

On the Sapphire ( I was on it recently), as stated above, you can order from any of the 4 PC menus and Traditional dining menu at any of the PC restaurants. And, you can do the same if you have traditional dining. So the menus are inter-changeable among all the restaurants except sabatini's. Some people shy away from traditional dining because they want to be able to have a variety of menus. Not necessary for reason stated above. Of course, if you want freedom to chose the time, then PC is for you.

Lancet