Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old February 23rd, 2005, 07:22 AM
Passenger

Default ft lauderdale parking

Good morning everyone!!! I will be on the carribean princess October 1, 2005. I read in the cruise brochure that the renaissance at ft lauderdale had $89 rooms for that season and i was wondering if you stay there can you leave your car parked there during the duration of your cruise. I am coming from orlando and planned on leaving here at 6 am the morning we leave but if I can get a room instead of paying for parking then that is a bit better. Any input it always greatly appreciated. Stephanie
Sponsored Links
Old February 23rd, 2005, 10:33 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: ft lauderdale parking

You can't leave your car parked there. When you check in they give you a paper to put in the window that gives the dates you are there all others will be towed.