Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 2nd, 2005, 11:26 PM
moonface

Default price for inside stateroom

We paid 749.00 pp for inside cabin plus port and charges on Carribean Princess for 05/07 - Western Carribean. Is this a good price? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old March 3rd, 2005, 01:17 PM
Kevinlsu

Default Re: price for inside stateroom

I checked MYCRUISEVALUE.com, it almost always has the best prices, in fact beat my travel agent by $493 total for 3 doubles. and you got a better price.

Kevin
Old March 4th, 2005, 07:55 AM
sunluva7

That's a great price - you really lucked out!
Old March 9th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Love Cruisin

Hi moonface.
We'll be sailing with you on May 7. Sound like you got a good deal. Our total was 2,500 for 2 adults and 2 kids. I guess the kids are a little cheaper than adults. We too were wondering if we got a good deal.

Love Cruisin (Shelly)
Old March 9th, 2005, 02:51 PM
Dana Cline

I checked my favorite search engine at www.vacationstogo.com, and $749 plus port charges and tax was the price they showed. They've generally managed to undercut just about everybody except my travel club.

I think the inside price they show is the lowest inside category, which is generally down in the bowels of the ship. If you can get an upper deck inside at this price, you did good. If you're in the lower decks, they're not that bad and generally have less rocking motion than the upper decks. However, there may be more noise...take a look at the deck plans for that ship and see what's above and below you.

Dana
Old March 9th, 2005, 09:16 PM
susancruzs

Sailing single, I book inside cabins alot and if you have to do inside, Princess is the cruise line! The cabins inside on the lowest deck are not really so far from the rest of activity or civilization like other cruise lines!

Usually the last ones are on Plaza which also has access to an atrium level and possibly a dining area so you aren't removed away from it all. On Celebrity Millie class ships, I had an outside cabin and I still felt like I was in the ends of earth, it was not a good thing!

Susie