Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 14th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Jennygirlct

Default Princess coupon booklets

Hello..

I just booked a cruise on Golden Princess for October. The travel agent said there is a $120.00 worth of coupon booklet included. Does anyone know if this booklet is worth anything or if there are any good coupons in there?

Thanks,
Jenn
Sponsored Links
Old March 14th, 2005, 05:57 PM
SarahJ

Default Re: Princess coupon booklets

They are buy one get one free coupons for martinis, some money off internet, some money off of boutique stores if you spend $100, buy a few photos - get one free. We didn't use any of the coupons but I know a few who used one or two.
Old March 17th, 2005, 07:45 PM
Passenger

We have received the same coupons booklets for Caribbean Princess sailing on May 14th... I will let you know.
Old March 18th, 2005, 07:11 AM
Cruise Maniac

Send a message via AIM to paul1

we have cruise booked on carribean princess oct 22 and have heard nothing about a coupon book,does that come from princess or your t/a.I did not use a t/a went direct with princess.

Old March 18th, 2005, 07:55 AM
Jennygirlct

Default Re: Re: Princess coupon booklets

I got an absolutely DIRT CHEAP rate. Besides that I got a 50.00 onboard credit per person, a bottle of wine per person, a picture per person and a coupon booklet per person. I booked it through a travel agent.
Old March 19th, 2005, 04:18 PM
cruisefancy

Our last Princess Cruise my husband and I were given the coupon books by our Travel Agency. They were in our stateroom when we arrived. The coupons are like those mentioned above. We didn't end up using any of ours and I sold our books on Ebay after we got back. The coupons are completely transferrable and are not specific to each ship. We will be cruising Apr. 9th for a week and if we get the coupon books, I'll be putting our leftovers on sale again at Ebay for other cruisers to enjoy. Hope that helps.
Old March 19th, 2005, 04:47 PM
SarahJ

How much did you sell it for on eBay?
Old March 20th, 2005, 07:40 PM
Beginner

On the last cruise we were on, someone suggested that if you do not use all of the coupons, instead of throwing them away, leave them in the safe for the next group of travelers. Not everyone gets the coupon book, and you may make the next cruisers vacation a little more fun!
Old March 23rd, 2005, 11:43 AM
miss honey

Default Re: Re: Re: Princess coupon booklets

we haven't received any of the coupon books yet for our may 14th. sailing on the Caribbean Princess. miss honey
Old March 24th, 2005, 08:22 AM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Re: Re: Princess coupon booklets

Our coupon books were in the cabin when we arrived along with any other tickets we had booked. A note accompanied the coupon books stating they were compliments of our TA. TA's must have some sort of agreements with Princess
Old March 30th, 2005, 11:15 AM
l Sparhawk

Hi...read info about coupons and noted you are going on the 9th of April.
My husband and I are going to..a last minute gotta get away vacation.
We have never cruised the princess although we have been on several other lines.
Is there a web site to talk w/ other passengers going on the 9th???
Old March 30th, 2005, 09:04 PM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Princess coupon booklets

Go to cruisecritic.com, then click on the boards link, then the Princess roll call, then go find the date and ship you're sailing on. Have fun!
Old April 4th, 2005, 02:03 PM
cruisefancy

I've sold the complete set of 2 coupons books with no coupons used or missing for $15 on Ebay. Last time they were transferrable to any ship and any date, hope it's this way again. We're just not big drinkers, gamblers, or spa people. Check Ebay in two and a half weeks and I'll have mine up from my cruise leaving Apr. 9th.