Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 15th, 2005, 03:49 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default star princess

can anyone provide comprehensive critique of star princess if u have recently traveled on her. ty
Sponsored Links
Old March 15th, 2005, 06:20 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: star princess

The Star Princess is a beautiful ship with great food and a wonderful staff.

There is no Captain on the ship you will have the pleasure of sailing with the Commodore of the Princess Fleet (The big boss). I have been on the Star twice the first time he was the Captain.

Go to the Chef show the head Chef was also on the ship when we sailed the first time and he is a really nice guy.

No other ship when you are in port will compare with the Star she stands out as the big beauty at the port.

Are you doing eastern or western. I did the eastern in February.

I am disappointed at the schedule for next year only being western or I would book the Star for a thrid time.

Let me know what you want to know about the ship and I'll see if I can answer it.
Old March 15th, 2005, 07:14 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Re: star princess-CJH

thank u for ur response. a couple of things, can u tell me info on the production shows , names what they were about , other enter, activities,, day and nite, cruise dir etc. we are going this sunday . port in san juan is from 7pm till 1am which i think is ludicrous but... i have been on many other ships including grand and golden, which i understand are exact same a star. thx mb
Old March 15th, 2005, 08:15 AM
EAE

Default Re: star princess

Two things and both are not confirmed
Star has new captain - Do not know name
San Juan is now the usual time - at least as of last week

E