Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 29th, 2005, 03:51 PM
Passenger

Default PRINCESS CRUISE SHIP DIAMOND ANY SECRETS FOR THINGS TO DO

HI EVERYONE: I am going on my first Princess cruise and alaska cruise 6/4/05. I have cruised RCCL many times and have made the ever so blind faith jump to a new line.. I booked a AE mini aft port side last room E728.. Are there any things you would recommend I do first when I get on such as dinner res. and any packages I should buy or not buy?? On RCCL they offer wine packages and coke deals and stuff like that. I have read about Ghost bookings which is REALLY helpful. Anything else I should do???The Wake bar was a great suggestion as well??? Express check in???

Old March 29th, 2005, 07:55 PM
First Mate

Default Re: PRINCESS CRUISE SHIP DIAMOND ANY SECRETS FOR THINGS TO D

Do:

Fill out your passport info on the Princess.com Cruise Personalizer.

Make reservations for PC dining rooms as soon as you board by dialing DINE from your in room telephone.

Place an "open booking" while onboard at the Captain's Circle desk/future booking in order to receive a reduced deposit and cabin credit on your next cruise.

Enjoy the Wheelhouse Bar, either for a drink or to curl up with a good book.

Enjoy pizza and burgers at the Trident Grill

Don't :

Wait too long before heading down to the Princess Theatre or Explorer's lounge for entertainment seating. It fill up 15 minutes before the show starts.