These are the cruise tips that I learned from you all ... I wanted to summarize it so I can pass it on or pay to forward
... Thanks to everyone and Bon Voyage! 2 Days until our Cruise.
1) Boarding the boat - It was posted that boarding 30 minutes after the opened the gate there was no significant wait.
2) Alcohol - You can bring it but do not be obvious. But it your carry on, beer (No more then a case would be wise) and a couple of bottles of rum or wine are ok.
3) Balcony - If you have one, make sure there is not a walkway in front of you are you will have no privacy (Unless you like to people watch
4) Shore Excursion buy on board or Port - You will save money buying in Port, however, allow plenty of time to return to the ship especially water tours.
5) Adult Only Pool - Located - Aft Terrace Pool on the Grand
6) Dressing up - If you got a tux or nice dress wear it .. How many times do you get the opportunity to dress up? However, if you just want to dress casual Jeans are allowed in the main dining area.
7) Parking - Book a hotel right on the Ocean for less money to pay to park. They will usually allow you to leave the car there for the week. (Galveston)
8) Bring a mask and snorkel and save money.
9) Everyone usually gets some type of upgrade if you book early .. Ask your TA.
If you have a tip, please add to this ..... Thanks everyone again for their input.