Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 27th, 2005, 07:43 PM
Beginner

Default Difference between AA-AE Mini Suites Grand Princess

I was wondering if anyone could tell me the difference between the AA-AE mini suites on the Grand Princess. There seems to be quite a difference in price, but the size is the same. I don't really care about placement on the ship because DH and I are fairly easy going and things like hallway noise and movement don't bother us. We are also sailing in the fall, so the balcony covered or not doesn't make a difference. I don't care if we can be seen. I do care if the view is obstructed in any way. Any advice would be appreciated as I am a relatively new cruiser. Only one last summer on RCCL EOTS under our belts. Although, we will have sailed on QM2 in Queens Grill before our trip on the Grand.

Thanks!!!
Sponsored Links
Old May 28th, 2005, 03:41 PM
hope

Default Re: Difference between AA-AE Mini Suites Grand Princess

As far as I have researched, I had the same question....it all has to do with location. AA are central and then they go out from their. We just booked an ac, lowest price and is at the front of the ship.
Old May 28th, 2005, 11:56 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Difference between AA-AE Mini Suites Grand Princess

Thanks, I guess I'll just save the money and get the lower grade if there is really no difference.

Old May 31st, 2005, 06:36 AM
geejay

AD balconies are covered. The two aft (E728 and E729) have extended balconies and are great. AA, AB, AC are open balconies, the only difference is the location. Hope this helps.
Old May 31st, 2005, 10:28 AM
Admiral

location, location, location. Look at the deck plans on princess.com. Cabins near the main elevators/stairwells are nice, very convenient.