Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 23rd, 2005, 11:58 PM
First Mate

Default Roll call- Sun Princess 11-18

Just looking for anyone who may be sailing with us on the Sun Princess out of Ft Lauderdale, 11-18-05. We normally sail with Carnival, so this will be our first with Princess. We really enjoyed each of our Carnival cruises but I hear Princess it's suppose to be better. This I got to see.

Also, list your hometown.

Thanks
John & Christine

Carnival Tropicale 2000
Carnival Pride 2002
Carnival Glory 2003
Carnival Miracle 2004
Carnival Victory 2004
Sponsored Links
Old August 9th, 2005, 07:11 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Roll call- Sun Princess 11-18

I must of posted this way too soon, so I'm bringing it up again. Hopefully by now someone from cruisemates is sailing with us, so chime in and let us know!!!

Looking forward to hear from you,
John & Christine

Carnival Tropical 2000
Carnival Pride 2002
Carnival Glory 2003
Carnival Miracle 2004
Carnival Victory 2004
Sun Princess 2005
Carnival Legend 2006
Carnival Glory 2008
Carnival Liberty 2008
Carnival Freedom 2009
Carnival Dream 2011
Carnival Conquest 2012
Carnival Liberty - Sept 2013
Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas- Sept 2014
Carnival Sensation - November 2014

Old August 16th, 2005, 06:16 PM
Loriluvtocruise

Hello

My husband and myself are scheduled for 11-18 cruise. I am sooo ready to go. I booked it in January, so I can't wait.

I am glad you posted.

Lori and Ron - from Romeo Michigan
Old August 16th, 2005, 06:25 PM
Loriluvtocruise

I forgot to let you know that this will be our second Princess cruise and our fifth cruise total. We were the second group to sail on the Carribean princess, athough it was brand new and they had some newness issues, we throughly enjoyed our princess cruise. The service and food were great.

We have only gone on 7 day cruises - this is our first 10 day.

Lori
Old August 18th, 2005, 09:42 AM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Roll call- Sun Princess 11-18

Hi Lori & Ron,,

It's great to hear from someone else that is going at the same time. We've been counting the days since March and now it's getting into double digits. My wife and I are driving down from Hermitage, Pa, it's a long drive but it's going to be worth it. We normally do 5-7 day cruises on Carnival and this will be the first on Princess. I hear a lot of good things about Princess except for the smaller rooms. But with all the ports we're visiting, I can't imagine spending much time in the room anyway. Now we're starting to look into different tours that we should take. Any suggestions?

John & Christine
Old August 25th, 2005, 07:29 PM
loriluvtocruise

Hello John and Christine,

It appears there are only 4 of us on the Sun on the 18th of Nov. Half the boat for you guys and half the boat for us. I am excited for a thanksgiving cruise.

We are starting to look at tours too, I haven't been to any of the islands except for St. Thomas. We like to snorkel, beach and sun, and explore the various islands. I know there is a rainforest/waterfall tour at one of the islands that we were looking at.

Every time they announce a new hurricane - I am always tracking to make sure it doesn't go over our islands!

We are coming in on the 17th of November. We are supposed to be flying Northwest in. I hope their mechanic strike is over by then !!

I am sooo ready to go ...I think we are at 84 days to go...

Lori and Ron
Old August 28th, 2005, 10:00 AM
Passenger

We are flying from Scotland via London to go on this cruise
Old September 1st, 2005, 02:15 PM
First Mate

Hi Lori & Ron,

I see the boat is all ours, we should have the best seats in the house. Can't imagine this ship won't be sold out with all the ports we'll be visiting.
We haven't really picked out the tours yet, but my wife is interested in going horse back riding on the beach. Every other cruise we go on, we normally just wing it, but this time hopefully we'll have a plan. I have to start reading up on what's available. Let you know if we find something interesting.

See you onboard!!!!

John & Christine

Carnival Tropical 2000
Carnival Pride 2002
Carnival Glory 2003
Carnival Miracle 2004
Carnival Victory 2004
Sun Princess 2005
Carnival Legend 2006
Carnival Glory 2008
Carnival Liberty 2008
Carnival Freedom 2009
Carnival Dream 2011
Carnival Conquest 2012
Carnival Liberty - Sept 2013
Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas- Sept 2014
Carnival Sensation - November 2014

Old September 1st, 2005, 02:19 PM
First Mate

Default Re: Re: Re: Roll call- Sun Princess 11-18

Scotland, now that's quite far. I bet that's a long flight, but the rewards will be worth it. I've been to Edinburgh Scotland, is that far from you?

John
Old September 19th, 2005, 08:08 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Re: Re: Roll call- Sun Princess 11-18

Quote:
Originally Posted by shipmate
Scotland, now that's quite far. I bet that's a long flight, but the rewards will be worth it. I've been to Edinburgh Scotland, is that far from you?

John
We are from Loch Lomond about 18miles from Glasgow. Edinburgh is about 50 miles away. Just got our pre cruise docs so cruise day seems nearer.
Old October 15th, 2005, 11:24 AM
Beginner

Hi Shipmate and Loriluvtocruise....nice to find some more Sun cruisers over here. Floflegs and I, plus many others have been chatting for a while over on Cruise Critic. You guys have got to pop over there and join our thread. The more the merrier! We have a sailaway meet & greet party planned for just after the muster drill. It's at the Riviera Bar Deck 12....hope to see you guys there.

By the way, we are Dr and Madam Oink. Originally both from NE Ohio, but have lived the better half of our lives in Florida. We are a child-free couple in our mid 40's. This will be our 14th cruise in 7 years! 8) We've done Carnival, NCL, HAL, Celebrity and Princess. We like Princess and Celebrity the best. This will be our 6th cruise with Princess. Sure hope to meet you guys onboard. Don't be shy!