Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 8th, 2005, 09:52 AM
ra

Default Roll Call - Caribbean Princess 6/11/05

Hey everyone,

Just checkin in to see if anyone's going to be aboad the Caribbean Princess leaving Ft. Lauderdale for the Eastern Caribbean on 6/11/05. This was sort of a last minute booking but I'm definitely excited! Went on a Carnival Cruise last year, and am hoping Princess is a "Step Up"... Anyone have any input as to whether I am right, and what i should look for?
Appreciate any comments!
Sponsored Links
Old May 9th, 2005, 04:33 PM
AMI3100

Default Re: Roll Call - Caribbean Princess 6/11/05

We can't wait to sail. My wife and I are looking forward to the cruise. You will love Princess over Carnival. It is about 3 steps up in our opinion. Maybe we wil see you aboard the ship.
Old May 10th, 2005, 09:00 AM
Arlene Kolmel

I will be on this cruise, the Baja deck. Also book very last minute-last night. I have been on NCL and Carnival, my mom is a Princess cruiser-she said once on this ship-you will never go back, definately a couple of steps up. I will be there with one of my sons 21yrs old and my mom and dad. I just had total knee replacement surgery with a ton of complications-this cruise is the key to healing. I am soooooooo looking forward to it.
Old May 12th, 2005, 05:30 PM
Passenger

Are we the only people going on this cruise-I don't think so-the ship is almost filled. Lets hear from other people who will be on this cruise...

Norwegian Dream 2/05
Caribbean Princess 6/05
Carnival Legend 10/05
Carnival Legend 4/06
Carnival Victory 8/06
Carnival Liberty 11/06
Carnival Miracle 6/07
Carnival Victory 8/07
Norwegian Star 6/08
Old May 12th, 2005, 08:27 PM
ami3100

Default Re: Re: Roll Call - Caribbean Princess 6/11/05

It looks like we are the only ones going on the cruise, oh well we will have a great time!!!!!!!! June 11 is just around the corner, I can't wait. I heard the movie under the stars is excellant. This cruise is going to a stress relief that is much deserved.
Old May 19th, 2005, 05:45 PM
AMI3100

WOW, IT LOOKS LIKE NO ONE IS ON THIS SHIP.
Old June 4th, 2005, 07:28 PM
ra

Default Re: Re: Roll Call - Caribbean Princess 6/11/05

I actually heard that the ship was pretty much booked, and i booked kind of last minute, about 45-60 days prior to sailing. I booked through a TA whose a friend and she said that it looked like it was pretty much booked. I am sooooooooo looking forward to a week of stress free EVERYTHING. Never been on Princess , and am looking forward to the change of scenery. Boston's been cold!
LESS THAN A WEEK LEFT!!
Old June 5th, 2005, 03:54 PM
ami3100

Default Re: Re: Re: Roll Call - Caribbean Princess 6/11/05

Getting excited, the cruise is just around the corner, one more week of work. I hope the people on the cruise are a fun crowd because it's time to party!!!!!!!!!!
Old June 7th, 2005, 12:39 PM
kjg46

Check out CruiseCritic board "Princess rollcalls " A bunch of folks will be on the CP 6/11/2005. Meeting before sail-away.
Old June 8th, 2005, 07:08 AM
Jeepwomen

Hi my husband and I will be on this ship also. Check out CruiseCritic board we have been on this board . There is a bunch of us that are going to meet on the ship. Come join the fun. We all will be meeting at Morgans bar after the drill. So come join us. W e leave tonight for a few days at Marco Island then the ship. See ya on the boat. Have a safe trip. Maria & Dan