Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 26th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Mike K.

Default Boarding time

I know I have seen what time we can board, but I can't remember? We are on the Sapphire June 19. If memory serves me, we can board @ 12:00??????

Thanks for the help!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old May 26th, 2005, 09:24 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to SoCalifKim
Default Re: Boarding time

According to my tickets....boarding starts at 12pm and ship leaves at 4:00pm.

Old May 27th, 2005, 09:13 AM
L&S80

You can start preboarding at 11-11:30 & they open the doors at noon.....we were just on the Diamond....same terminal we just left on Saturday. We were in our cabin by 1:00. Hope you enjoy your cruise!!!!!

Sharon

Old May 28th, 2005, 07:43 AM
bjkeen

My experience has been that as soon as the current passengers disembark; the new passengers are allowed to board. I have boarded at 12:00. Remember first you have to check in your luggage with a porter. The porters appreciate a tip. Make sure you have your name, address, phone number, and cabin number inside the luggage (in case the outside tag comes off) and a tag outside completely filled out. This will speed up the boarding process. Then have your passport and cruise documents in hand. You will need your drivers license or picture I.D., and a credit card. The next thing you know you will be aboard the ship.

Happy sailing!
Old May 28th, 2005, 11:15 PM
Susie P.

We're Alaska bound in September. We've always booked shuttle service through Princess to and from the airport on previous cruises, but plan to arrive in Seattle a day or two early to do some sightseeing. We're booked at the Marriott (Waterfront) and will take a cab to the port on "cruise day". I'd like to know if we take our luggage when we check in at the terminal, or is there a luggage drop off location we need to be aware of?
Old May 29th, 2005, 07:59 PM
L&S80

Susie.......you can do both........when you get in line there will be someone there directing you to lines.....one to drop off your luggage & one to take your luggage & get in line to check-in. We decieded to take ours with us & have one less line to stand in......if you take it with you you have to take it all the way to the ship.......no drop off after you get into the check-in line......
Enjoy & have fun...........

Sharon