Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old May 26th, 2005, 03:08 PM
josie

Default Is GOlden's Cabin B601 on Deck Baja a good choice?

I just booked a Caribbean cruise on Golden and I'm wondering if the oceanview room on Baja deck (B601) a good location ? Is the balcony covered?
Thanks for you help!
Joise
Sponsored Links
Old May 26th, 2005, 04:26 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Re: Is GOlden's Cabin B601 on Deck Baja a good choice?

Hi Josie,

Yes, B601 is a good location and the balcony is covered. The balconies on Aloha and Baja decks are the same size (about 4' X 9' ) and they are covered with a small round table and 2 chairs. Balconies on Caribe and Dolphin decks are bigger, but only partially covered on Caribe and no cover at all on Dolphin. We have been on the Grand and the Golden (identical ships) and have had cabins in this same general area all three times. I think you will love it - bon voyage and enjoy!!