Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 12th, 2005, 03:17 PM
RLS

Default Teen club on Grand Princess

Next April I am taking my 2 teen age boys 16 and 17 on the grand princess. We have been on NCL and they have loved the teen program. Please tell me about the teen program on the grand.
Sponsored Links
Old June 13th, 2005, 10:12 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Teen club on Grand Princess

RLS - we were on the Golden this past winter with our teenage son - he was 17 at the time. He loved the computer games in the teen center and the arcade, that was it. He thought that the programs were totally "lame" and childish. If you want to use the computer games in the teen center you have to sign up on the first night.
It totally depends upon your teen. Our son also loved the golf, basketball, ping-pong, billards, volleyball and the life-sized chess board
Old June 15th, 2005, 10:29 AM
Passenger

We've been on the Grand twice in the past 8 months and can say they have a great arcade area your sons will love. It was just myself (29) and my husband (31), but he loved the arcade and the games it has to offer. Lots of virtual reality games. There is a teen lounge area that's suppose to be off limits to other age groups and a full program for teens, but I don't have any first hand info on that - just the arcade. Even if the programs are hoaky, they ought to be able to meet other kids their age and like mentioned above the ping-pong, tennis, putt-putt, pools, work-out facilities, etc are all great and will keep your kids having a great time. Hope you enjoy!
Old August 28th, 2005, 07:13 PM
Beginner

When are you going in April? We are taking 4 teens.....3 girls and 1 boy!
Karen