Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 4th, 2006, 07:21 PM
Beginner

Default [b]SHIP THEME DAYS[/b]

Were in the process of packing and forgot to ask about if any THEME NIGHTS are planned on the ship and if so what they are so we can plan it out. Thanks Alot
Old January 4th, 2006, 08:10 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

I'm not positive... but likely there's an "island night" and could be a country and western night. That would be it as far as any themed nights.
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old January 4th, 2006, 11:02 PM
Beginner

I'm bringing the DVD player and about a dozen movies along. We should have quite a selection if all the folks who responded bring a few.

As I've been packing I've noticed how much easier and more productive the job is with the knowledge and great advice I've gotten from the folks on this board. Thank you.

And let me add my sincere thanks and gratitude to the hours and hours of hard (but I'm sure enjoyable) work done by Kuki to help make this the great vacation I know it will be. We all owe you big time, Mo. It's going to be tough for you to be able to throw down your cruise card for a round of drinks. That doesn't mean you shouldn't keep trying though.

See ya tomorrow.

John Laing
Old January 5th, 2006, 01:23 AM
First Mate

Well finallygot the suitcases packed. got to head out to the airport early tomrrow and will see most everybody in the evening
Grant
Old January 5th, 2006, 02:45 AM
Passenger

More news on the overbooked minis: They just UN-upgrade fairied my companions back the the balcony that they had before they were upgraded to a mini. They were not offered any $$$ though. It seems that folks at princess have been running around like chickens without head to fix the passenger list hehe.

Ahhhh well.
Old January 5th, 2006, 02:52 AM
Cruise Maniac

Default Bummer

Bob, sorry to hear about the anti-upgrade.

We wish all of you a safe journey to San Pedro. Looking forward to the get together at the hotel tomorrow night (or tonight...if it's after midnight before I finish this message).

We still have a "little" more packing to do and have to take doggy #2 to the Vet in the morning. Hopefully, it will be an easy fix.

Shar
Old January 5th, 2006, 10:09 AM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Kuki

Heading to the airport shortly!!! Look forward to seeing a bunch of you at the hotel tonight... and see everyone else on the ship. YEE HAW!!!
- The Kuki Side of Cruising-
A new Blog post every Wednesday
http://www.cruisemates.com/blog/author/kuki/
Old January 5th, 2006, 12:56 PM
Admiral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuki
I'm not positive... but likely there's an "island night" and could be a country and western night. That would be it as far as any themed nights.
That's was all there was on the Nov 04 cruise. I don't think the "Pitter Patter" even had any mention of it.

SS Norway (12 times) '85 - '97; Radiance OS 06/01; Island Princess 11/04, Grand Princess 11/04/05, Golden Princess 7/21/06, Golden Princess 2/24/07, Explorer of the Seas 12/23/07, Island Princess 11/15/08
Old January 6th, 2006, 10:03 AM
Beginner

For anybody not already in San Pedro, the ship has just docked at 7:15 instead of the scheduled 6 am. May be later than expected boarding. The sun was just starting to come up as they came into sight in the channel and it is a beautiful morning. See everyone real soon!
Old January 6th, 2006, 01:31 PM
Admiral

Send a message via AIM to Harry Martin

Our ride is here, so we should be leaving within the hour.

I am so excited!

Aloha everyone!

Harry

[b]Get Lei'd!