Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 22nd, 2005, 09:11 AM
BCW

Default Caribbean Weather Forecast?

We will be on the July 2-9 Western Caribbean Princess cruise. I have noticed the past week or so quite a few storms in that area. Does anyone know what they are predicting in the coming weeks?
Sponsored Links
Old June 22nd, 2005, 10:02 AM
AR

Default Re: Caribbean Weather Forecast?

They're predicting summer in the Caribbean. At this time of year storms are common, and it's hurricane season. You might have lovely (but very hot) weather, or you might have storms, or you might have something in between. You never know.
Old June 22nd, 2005, 11:22 AM
BCW

Default Re: Re: Caribbean Weather Forecast?

True, true, very true. I was looking for something a little more reassuring though.
Old June 22nd, 2005, 12:46 PM
Admiral

long-range forecasts are far from accurate. You would get a more accurate forecast if you checked middle of next week. For the most part its summer in the Caribbean which means hot days with the chance of a pop-up shower or thunderstorm that usually lasts about 20 minutes. Balmy nights with a beautiful sea breeze. Hurricanes don't usually start getting active until late July early August.
Old June 26th, 2005, 07:40 PM
bjkeen

Here is a weather link that you can visit. They send me emails with weather warnings. Since I live in Florida I thought this might be helpful.

http://www.spc.noaa.gov/products/wwa/
Old June 27th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Bushwhacker

Default Re: Re: Caribbean Weather Forecast?

I've been to the site for which posted a link, but can't seem to find a place to sign up for weather emails. Can you help me, please? TIA.