Hmm...I hope this doesn't show up twice. I found it on a web site discussing Princess:
Imagine being pampered at a luxurious resort and waking up each morning to a brand new, stunning view of the world. That's just what it's like on a Princess cruise. Our well-appointed ships boast all the amenities you'd expect from a land-based vacation and more, including many choices of restaurants and live entertainment.
What's Included in Your Cruise?
When you dream about the perfect vacation, what comes to mind? Breathtaking scenery? Exotic, far-away lands? Maybe a little rest and relaxation with a day at a therapeutic spa, or a cocktail on a balcony as you bask in the romantic glow of the setting sun. Whatever your idea is, Princess takes care of everything to make your dream vacation a reality.
No need to worry about making hotel reservations or searching for the right restaurant – our state-of-the-art cruise ships are filled with everything you need for an all-inclusive vacation.
Your cruise fare includes:
• Stateroom accommodations including bed, bathroom, shower and TV
• Personalized service of one Princess staff member for every three passengers
• Gourmet dining
• Las Vegas-style Casinos and Broadway-style shows
• Onboard activities (fresh water pools, deck parties)
• Edutainment / Kids programs
• Gym with exercise classes
• Library and card room
• Unpack once, visit many destinations