Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 6th, 2005, 05:52 PM
Beginner

Default Grand princess Sept 23,2005 Med.

My husband and I are looking to team up for shore excursions to Florence( Sept 25) and Amalfi Coast (Sept. 26) with a private driver and limo. I am a recently retired school teacher and we love to meet new people. and travel.I've checked and friends tell me you get to see more this way and prices are often better than regular tours. 4 more people would be great> I already made the reservation.
Sponsored Links
Old August 9th, 2005, 12:00 PM
Debbie Lee

Default Re: Grand princess Sept 23,2005 Med.

Can you tell me more about this? Will you be stopping in Pisa?

Thank you,

Debbie Lee
Old August 9th, 2005, 07:00 PM
Beginner

Default Re: Re: Grand princess Sept 23,2005 Med.

Debbie, thanks for your interest. In talking to several friends who have just retrurned they all encouraged us to spend the entire day in Florence because there is so much art to see. But now my friend tells me we could at least drive by and stop and take a picture since it's on the way back to the hotel. Would that do? How many are ain your party. The price goes down per person, six- eight is ideal.
Old August 19th, 2005, 02:06 PM
Debbie Lee

Default Re: Grand princess Sept 23,2005 Med.

I do know that we will be taking the Pompeii and Mt Vesuvius excursion in Naples. Can you tell me more about what you are planning to see in Florence?