Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 28th, 2005, 01:29 PM
Jakk

Default Snapple/soda card

I'm a Snapple junkie, do they offer that onboard? Or is it only regular iced tea? The soda card, when & how can you order that? Once you are onboard, or in advance? Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old August 29th, 2005, 09:59 AM
Admiral

Default Re: Snapple/soda card

no Snapple, just regular ice tea. Princess has a soda sticker that goes on your sign and sail card it is good for fountain sodas only. The first couple of days of the cruise there will be tables all over the ship trying to sell you the sticker, or you can get it any bar any time.
Old August 29th, 2005, 01:33 PM
Jakk

Thank you very much, I apprecaite the help. You said they will be offering the sticker onboard all over, maybe you can tell me, how much stuff do they offer you onboard, that is not available before your cruise?
For instance, I want to insure that we have a great first cruise, however, there are so many excursions, should I book ahead of time, to make sure I get it, or take my chance on board, or wait till we dock, will it be less expensive then??? Thanks, I know this isn't under the subject, sorry.
Old September 7th, 2005, 01:41 PM
Julie Lee

Default Re: Re: Snapple/soda card

Hi there!

We usually book our excursions online through private providers, before we cruise. Check the ports of call sections of this web site as well as cruisecritic.com boards for recommendations and reviews. The prices are usually much cheaper than ship excusions, there are less people, and a better overall experience. Many people are nervous about this, because if you are on a non-ship excursion and you are somehow delayed, the ship doesn't wait (unless ship excursions are late as well). The only times we have booked ship excursions are when the distance we are travelling is far, and our time in port is very short. We always allow at least 2 hours between end of private excursion and last tender back to ship.

If you are going to book a ship excursion, I would suggest booking it in advance. The more popular excursions sell out quickly and you can always cancel it while onboard.

Julie
Old September 7th, 2005, 03:38 PM
Lissee

Do you know where the shore excursions usually start from? Do you meet on the ship or on land?

Also we are doing the diving lessons at a few ports and wanted to try to meet up with another couple we are travelling with after the dive but before returning to the ship. Can we meet them somewhere on land?? It's our first cruise and we aren't sure how this will work. We'll have about 2-3 hours between the end of our dive and the time we have to get back to the ship.
Old September 8th, 2005, 03:46 PM
Julie Lee

Default Re: Re: Snapple/soda card

Meeting place depends on whether you tender or dock. If you tender, they usually meet in a lounge on ship and every one goes ashore together. If you dock, then they seem to meet right after you get off the ship. Most excursions end on land, so meeting up with your friends shouldn't be a problem.

Julie