Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 31st, 2005, 05:17 PM
sara hageman

Default NO on board credits

Received a promo letter from Princess, They promised $200 on board credits for balcony booking, and $150 for inside cabin. So I booked both, and took 6 people . Made many attempts to get this credit. Still have their letter , Finally got $75 credits for each cabin. WATCH OUT!!!
Sponsored Links
Old September 6th, 2005, 05:10 PM
Iamthesea

Default Re: NO on board credits

WOW! Even with the letter, you couldn't get the credit?
Old September 6th, 2005, 06:26 PM
convert

Princess is very sneaky. Switched me from a queen to a twin only and called it an upgrade then told an obstructed outside was obstructed by "ropes". They turned out to be the steel drums containing supplies for the lifeboats which are enclosed in steel cages. They exaggerate.
Old September 7th, 2005, 05:43 PM
Lucky B

If I had a letter telling me of the on-board credit and they didn't hoor it, I would have disputed the full amount I charged on the cruise with my CC company. That would make them either work things out or (if they did nothing) I'd get everything I charged for free !! It's wokred before with large stores who lied, then didn't bother to fight the "disputed charge". It's the ONLY way to "Fight Back" !
Old October 4th, 2005, 07:47 PM
Beginner

Default can you give me the promo code?

Hi - I am having similar trouble with them. i received the same brochure that showed if you booked cruise during certain time frame (we did, and now i cant remember it, of course) you would get up to $200 shipboard credit. I called them about this and we received $75 each. this was over a month ago. I logged into their website yesterday to review my itinerary, etc, and the credits are now gone. Of course when i called Princess, they were very unhelpful and told me to talk to my ta. she is very helpful and did all she could, but without the promo code, they wont play along with her. and of course, i cant find the brochure now....so, if anyone has this code, and doesnt mind passing it along to me, i would be much appreciative. email me if you need more info.
thanks for the help
Old October 4th, 2005, 09:28 PM
Admiral

You mean your TA doesn't have all the codes?
Old October 5th, 2005, 10:19 AM
Beginner

No, this wasnt a deal through the TA. it was from Princess directly. She is working to help, but doesnt have the promo codes.
Old October 5th, 2005, 10:45 AM
Cruise Maniac

Fellow cruisers remember when it says "credits up to" that means you receive credits up to a certain $ amount. Its like any sales gimmick....get up to x.. off. Usually you have to book a certain grade of cabin to get the "maximum" savings, otherwise its a lessor amount.

You have to read that fine print.

Best wishes
Old October 5th, 2005, 10:56 AM
Beginner

thanks for the info, but we did read the fine print, thats how we know we met the requirements and why originally did recieve 'up to' amount of $75 each. they were in my Captains Circle savings account viewable on the website, and now they arent there. this is what i am trying to rectify. my husbands $75 is still showing in his, but not in mine. So if anyone has the promo code and doesnt mind passing it along, thats all i need at this point.

thank you for your help.