Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 18th, 2005, 11:03 PM
Beginner

Send a message via AIM to mlobster78
Default best cruise for 20-30 yr. olds??

I am looking to book a cruise for myself and a few of my friends. We are mostly couples but a few are single. We are all around 27-30 years old. I have cruised before, all on Princess. I love the high-class and the amount of attention you get as well as the food on Princess. But...most of the passengers tend to be older. Any ideas of a cruiseline to go on for a younger crowd, but still get the high class style of Princess. Or is there a certain time of year to go that attracts younger people? Would a travel agent know? Or should I just go with what I know is good with Princess?Any help would be appreciated
Sponsored Links
Old September 19th, 2005, 10:09 AM
Admiral

Choose a 7 day Caribbean itineary on one of the Grand Class Ships.
You will find a wider age range on the larger ships.
I have always felt that the whole age thing it irrelevant when it comes to cruising. Its all about the people, their personalities, not their ages.
Since you are going with a group that's even better, you make your own fun.
Old September 21st, 2005, 02:23 AM
Beginner

Right. 7-day cruises are best for finding younger people. The longer the cruise, the older the crowd.
Old September 21st, 2005, 08:36 AM
Passenger

Myself and other 29-35 year olds are going on a Carribean Princess Cruise in November for 7 nights! We are single married couples really looking forward to it!