Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 23rd, 2005, 12:35 PM
Beginner

Default Panama Cruise April 06

Hello my husband & I will be going on the Sun Princess for the Panama Canal April 27 06 and wonder if anyone else will be on this trip. This is our second cruise with Princess Lines, 1st with Sun Princess.

Gay W. Lea
GLea472968@aol.com[/b]
Sponsored Links
Old April 12th, 2006, 09:46 AM
Beginner

Hi Gay we are from New Bern NC we will be on the Sun Princess for the April 27 Pananama Canal cruise first on Princess but have sailed on Norwegen, Holland America and Celebrity. Not many people on princess roll call. We will also post on cruisecritic.com. In fact I could not find a roll call or chat for this cruise other than your post. I think we better start packing and finalizing plans on excursions because the sail date is closing in on us.

Mary Jo & Mike
Old April 13th, 2006, 02:23 AM
Beginner

Evening Mary & Mike, we sent in our Tour selection with the Pre Documents. It would be nice to run into you both during this Cruise. We are on the Caribe Deck 425, Port side. Our flight gets into Ft lauderdale April 26 at 6:45 and we are at the Mariott North Hotel. Probably start packing weekend of the 23rd. Have a wonderful Cruise. My email address is GLea472968@aol.com
Old April 19th, 2006, 09:37 PM
Beginner

Hello Gay and John we just received an email answering my last quote. We have only prebooked one tour at this point. That was San Francisco and we are planning on doing a tour in Seattle Wa. We have been to Aruba several times before so we are just planning on going to a beach. In Puerta Amadoe outside of Panama City we are going to visit with our granddaughter who lives in that city. We are still working on Costa Rica and the Mexican Riviera ports. We are leaving on the 26 April and driving to Falls Church Virginia spending the night with our son and his wife. We will board Jet blue and arrive at Lauderdale airport at 10:55 AM and then on to the port. We are in cabin D317 port side on the Dolphin deck which is one deck below you all. We have set aside a bedroom and have already started packing. We have gone on quite a few 11 day cruises but never 17days. We are looking forward to meeting you on the ship. We are on personal choice dining this something new to us. On previous cruises we have always been on early dining. our email address is mdurand@intergate.com

Mary Jo & Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by GLea
Evening Mary & Mike, we sent in our Tour selection with the Pre Documents. It would be nice to run into you both during this Cruise. We are on the Caribe Deck 425, Port side. Our flight gets into Ft lauderdale April 26 at 6:45 and we are at the Mariott North Hotel. Probably start packing weekend of the 23rd. Have a wonderful Cruise. My email address is GLea472968@aol.com