I would be interested to hear from anyone who has sailed on the RC Voyager class of ship as well as the Caribbean Princess. We have sailed the Navigator and would like a candid comparism for size and ammenities against the Caribbean Princess. Any comments would help.
I've done the Navigator twice and the Caribbean Princess once. My wife and I can't decide which one we like more. They each have their unique little things that you can't get on both ships. I will say that they are the two best ships we have ever been on. The C.P. is no where near as big as the Navigator, but don't miss Movies under the stars.
its like trying to compare apples to oranges, each one is special and unique with its own features that you either want or don't want, like or don't like.
Since you have sailed on a Voyager Class ship you know what is available.
I will try to give you a few tangible things that Princess has
1. Anytime Dining or Traditional Dining - you pick
2. Freshwater pools that are open late, and open in port. Hot tubs are open late.
3. Movies Under the Stars
4. Horizon Court Buffet - open 24hrs.- turns into a Bistro after midnight. Full dinner and liquor menu available from room service.
5. Lots of sports - basketball, volleyball, golf, billards, ping-pong
6. Ambiance of a fine resort hotel, great service, really good food
7. Fun and educational programs for kids and teens
8.Hopping disco, good quality bands in the show lounge, good comics, good quality stage show
9. La Patissere is to die for! fresh pastry and coffee- yum, yum
10. Internet Cafe is very nice, cozy
I am sure that i am forgetting something, but its a start.
looking for teen info
Thank you very much. Do you have any comments to add about activities for teens. We are in our late 30's and are taking a mix of teens with us 12-17yrs. We are excited about a balcony cabin (for us - kids across the hall) but the kids keep asking if there is going to programs to help them meet other teens. Our 17 yr old is an avid B-ball player and lived on the Navigator basketball court. Thanks for your comments so far.
|All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:27 AM.|