Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 11th, 2005, 08:00 PM
Beginner

Default Golden Princess April 1, 2006 Who's going?

My wife & I, our daughter who is 13 & our son who is 10 along with our in-laws are going on the Golden Princess that sails out of San Jaun April 1, 2006.

Who else is going?

John, Lisa, Jennifer & Austin
Omaha, NE.
Sponsored Links
Old November 21st, 2005, 08:47 PM
Passenger

Hi John,
I'll be on this sailing also. Can't wait - only 4 1/2 months to go.
Old November 21st, 2005, 10:24 PM
Beginner

We are really looking forward to going. We are going to San Juan 3 days early to make it an even longer vacation.

John
Old December 13th, 2005, 10:00 PM
Passenger

Hi Again John,
Guess it's too early for some to be looking for a post. I'm envious that you will have the oppportunity to go early to enjoy PR. Have you been there before?

I think I'll get to stay there the night we return to port, then come home on Sunday. It's only 1 day, but better than nothing. Still have to book my airfare yet. Been waiting for a bargain.

Happy Holidays
Old December 30th, 2005, 11:32 PM
Passenger

My wife and I will also be on the Golden Apr 1. This will be our second time on the Golden. We were on it two years ago and just loved it. There was only 3 ports of call on that cruise - this cruise sure looks like it's going to be a lot more interesting. Being from West Michigan and with the winter weather we have been having - we cannot wait for Apr 1st.

Ed
Old January 3rd, 2006, 04:21 PM
Beginner

You lucky people, we did the Golden Christmas 2004 and it was fantastic, enjoy all the seafood, I had 4 lobsters one night, they dont refuse you anything - unlike Celebrity!
Anyone done the Navigator of the
Seas, we are going in August and hope its as good as the Golden Princess -
enjoy
Old January 4th, 2006, 08:56 PM
Beginner

We will be sailing on the 1st also. We have two boys 8 and 13. This will be our first Princess Cruise. We can hardly wait for the Caribbean. I can't complain about the weather though. We were at 70 degrees today!!Nah Nah Nah!!

8) Melissa, Rick, Blake and Ryan
North Georgia
Old January 5th, 2006, 08:29 PM
Passenger

I'm glad someone can make fun of the weather. It's starting to snow again tonite. At least when we get on board the Golden we will appreciate the weather more. The last time we were down there the average temp was 85 degrees with 85% humidity. We are presently looking at what excursion are available.

Hope to see you and your family on board and know we are going to have a great time.

Ed