Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old November 27th, 2005, 11:17 AM
Familiar Face

Default Los Angeles flight time post cruise

Delta have changed my flight time from LA from 3:00 to 12:19 PM. I have heard that there can be a lot of traffic getting from the port to LAX and that LAX is a very busy airport where you need to get there at least 2 hours early. We are on Sapphire Princess Mexican Riviera cruise. Am I going to be able to make this flight time or should I see if I can change to the 1:40 flight?
Sponsored Links
Old November 27th, 2005, 01:15 PM
Captain

I'm from LA and wouldn't hesitate to book that flight if I were in your situation. Neither the Port of Los Angeles or the airport are actually in LA and assuming you will be here on a weekend, it shouldn't even be a close call.
Old November 28th, 2005, 01:42 AM
Admiral

Location: Wisconsin....about 100 miles south of the Frozen Tundra and 70 miles east of Camp Randall
Send a message via AIM to Lisa Send a message via Yahoo to Lisa

Personally, I would change to the 1:40 flight - you NEVER know ahead of time if the ship is going to be held up by bad weather, or Immigration or Customs. That can delay debarkation by a few hours.