Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old December 17th, 2005, 06:03 PM
Cruise Maniac

Default Question Re: Platinum Status With Princess

Hi:

Going on my 6th Princess cruise in two weeks and just picked up my cruise docs and nowhere on them, does it state that I'm a Platinum member. It has express check-in but nothing that says Platinum. Will I have any problems using the free internet that is a perk for Platinum. I suppose it will show on our cruise card, but I remember in the past, it was on your cruise docs and this time it is not. Just wondering if anyone knew.

Thanks.....

Happy Cruising....Buddy
Sponsored Links
Old December 18th, 2005, 12:35 AM
Admiral

Wondered if you looked on the clear plastic envelope that your tickets were in??? They put a silver platinum sticker on the lower outside corner.

Even if it's not there, get in the Platinum Line when boarding. When I boarded last month, they took all the Platinum members waiting outside and formed another line and we were brought inside to sit while waiting for them to start the boarding procedure. In FLL, I always get transportation from the hotel about 11 AM and am on board by noon.

You probably should check your Captain's Circle membership on Princess's site to see if you're listed as Platinum ... if so, no problem - you'll get the perks (including the free internet - IMO the best perk from any line). If it's not showing up there, call Princess.

I cruise the Emerald Princess, Eastern Caribbean on April 16, 2012
Old December 23rd, 2005, 08:55 PM
Passenger

When you check in your card should be gray. When you use the internet the charges will be reversed each night....

as mentioned check the personalizer....
Old December 24th, 2005, 12:01 AM
Admiral

On my most recent Princess cruise November 12-19 on the Caribbean Princess, they did NOT reverse the internet charges every night. When asked, they said they'd do it at the final bill on disembarkation day. Well, they didn't!!! Seems they had a computer foul up and fortunately I noticed it on the bill. Had to stand in line for 45 minutes with my credit card so they could give me the credit ... over $100. Very annoying. Fortunately, I still had time to catch my flight.

I cruise the Emerald Princess, Eastern Caribbean on April 16, 2012