Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old January 4th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Beginner

Default riviera deck Caribbean Princess

I have booked a cabin on the Riviera Deck, and now I am getting nervous because it looks like it is right under the pool. Will I (and more importantly, my older parents, who no longer party hearty every night) hear noise from the pool deck? Also, with "Movies Under the Stars", will we be hearing the movies when we are on the balcony? We are fairly close to the center. This would also not be good.

Any reassurance gratefully accepted,

el henry
counting down to 4/29

p/s Also, are movies also played during the day? Along with the sound? You can tell I generally seek out the hot tubs in the back of the ship<G>
Sponsored Links

Bookmarks

Tags
balconies, caribbean, covered, deck, loud, princess, reviera, review, reviews, riveria, riviera, rooms