Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 1st, 2006, 07:21 AM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Crown Princess. Transportation To Port

8) I do Not Want To Drive to new Princess port in Brooklyn for Oct,9th. Cruise from my Phila. Pa/ Trenton NJ location. Would like suggestions for easyest, least expensive transportation to the port. Also if there are any bus charters. I would gladly pay for my wife & I.
Sponsored Links
Old March 8th, 2006, 07:28 PM
Passenger

I am also interested in Transportation to the Port.
I called Princess to see if they have the shuttle buses for the NY area, they do not.
I will be hiring a limo. I just don't know the price as of yet. Wondering if it's the same as going to the airport.
Old March 11th, 2006, 12:16 AM
Passenger

Default Re: Crown Princess. Transportation To Port

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricksan
8) I do Not Want To Drive to new Princess port in Brooklyn for Oct,9th. Cruise from my Phila. Pa/ Trenton NJ location. Would like suggestions for easyest, least expensive transportation to the port. Also if there are any bus charters. I would gladly pay for my wife & I.
You may want to take a bus to the Port Authority and from there grab a cab to the port.

http://www.panynj.gov/CommutingTrave.../carriers.html
Old March 16th, 2006, 11:18 AM
Beginner

On Crown in July. For you simpliest way would be Amtrak or NJT to Penn Station & then a cab. Think about this and the number of suitcases you will have with you.
Carolelee