Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2006, 09:15 AM
Beginner

Default Sapphire Princess - Emerald Deck 730

My DH and I have just booked our first criuse. We are on the Sapphire Princess to Alaska in June. Our TA suggested suite 730 on the Emerald Deck which is just above Club Fusion. Can anyone tell us if there is late night noise from below? What about being at the back of the ship? Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Marg
Sponsored Links
Old March 6th, 2006, 04:04 PM
Familiar Face

Hi MargH,

I have not sailed in that exact cabin, however, have sailed in the cabin next door (E728) on the Diamond Princess, the sister of the Sapphire. I LOVE that location. There is no traffic in the hallways and we did not have any problem with noise from Club Fusion at all. Some say there is a vibration at the back of the ship, however, we did not experience that either. We have stayed in that last mini-suite on Emerald deck twice and have same cabin booked on the Crown Princess this year. I think you'll enjoy it very much! Have a great first cruise!
Old March 19th, 2006, 02:27 PM
Beginner

We are booked in October for the last mini-suite in the back of the ship on Caribbean Princess. Does anyone know if the balcony is covered or partially covered???
Old March 20th, 2006, 05:47 PM
Familiar Face

Tammy,
The minisuites on the Dolphin deck are all completely uncovered, on the Emerald deck below, however, they are completely covered and private. Enjoy your trip!
Old March 21st, 2006, 01:54 PM
Cruise Maniac

Do not worry about the noise from the Club Fusion at night.. You should be "in" the Club Fusion dancing and singing and have a great time. Then when you close down the Club and go to your room you can pass out and sleep like a baby..OM
Old March 21st, 2006, 03:41 PM
Beginner

You are so right OM.... what was I thinking! Club Fusion here we come...
Old March 21st, 2006, 04:20 PM
Beginner

We are in E731 on CB which is the last minisuite. Any idea of the view off the back of the ship or is this blocked by the suites which open to the back of the ship???