Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 4th, 2006, 12:38 PM
Beginner

Default Laundry on the Grand Princess

Does anyone know how much is the Laundry Service on the Grand opposed to using the self service laundry mats they have on board? A patient in my office just got off a back to back cruise on Holland America and they had a "Fill this bag" type of service for $12.00. She said the bag was about 16" x 16". They just really stuffed them and the laundry came back on hangers.
Sponsored Links
Old March 4th, 2006, 07:37 PM
Cruise Maniac

I am thinking that we did our laundry on the Grand Princess - because we were continuing on to Spain after our cruise and we always travel light. I believe that some of the decks had washer/dryers, and ours was one of them. It it is a major concern - and no one else answers your question - call Princess directly and they can tell you
Old March 6th, 2006, 10:08 AM
Admiral

Princess does offer the "fill your bag" for one price laundry specials. You just have to read your Princess Patter daily it will tell you what days and how much it costs. I think it was like $15.00
Old March 6th, 2006, 09:45 PM
Beginner

Thanks for your help. I called Princess and they couldn't give me a definate answer. They were not sure if it was offered to people in suites only. I may take a little soap, just in case.
Old March 7th, 2006, 11:13 AM
Admiral

Kat - laundry service is available to all passengers regardless, just watch your Princess Patter for the fill the bag special. All passenger decks do have self-service laundry- washer, dryer, ironing board and a soap machine.
Old March 7th, 2006, 08:54 PM
Beginner

Thanks again Lisa. I can't wait to get back on a ship. It's been too long since our last vacation and it's too cold to take out our boat. Hope you have a great week.