Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 9th, 2006, 03:23 PM
Beginner

Default Pregnant and travelling with a 2 1/2 year old

We are travelling on Star Princess in mid April with our daughter down to the Western Caribbean. My brother in law is getting married on the cruise so that is why we are going.
She is a great traveller. She has been out of the country several times and has been super in some very long flights (12 hours +) She sleeps well while away from home, is a good eater and has been out of diapers for a long time but I don't know what to expect from the cruise.
My husband and I have never been on a cruise.
We will have grandparents to help along but I want them to enjoy the trip too. This is their first cruise also.
Any tips on travelling with the toddler or any tips for myself?? (I will be 26 weeks pregnant)
Any of the ports that we should just skip and stay on the ship??
Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Old March 11th, 2006, 07:47 PM
Beginner

my wife and i cruised with our 2 1/2 year old daughter and 15 month old son several years ago. of course some added maintenance is required, but you can still have fun; particularly if you have other family on board to provide an occasional break. try not to be too uptight about your child. children that age will not stay in the cabin long. make sure you take a lightweight stroller.