Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 16th, 2006, 10:08 PM
Passenger

Default help

4 of us family membrs will be cruising on the carribean princess in june 18. 2 of us have cruised before. i have been on carival,celebrity and lastly the zuiderdam(hal). i truly enjoyed the holland amerca line. i traveled with my mom who i s 70 yrs. she absolutely loved it and did i. we were pampered and the food was excellent.
however every nite we order room srvice about 1100 jus cheeses and salmon,etc,. the last formal nite we ordered our dinner from the dining room(lobster) and it was wondeful.no charg of course. are we allowed to do that ont he CP ?)this was delivered to our romm also. of course we tipped well. also do you think that my mom and her sister will feel overly crowded n the cp? thanks for any answers.......ceal
Sponsored Links
Old March 16th, 2006, 11:45 PM
Admiral

Short answer - yes, you can order from room service for the dinners that are being served in the dining room.

You and your family might just enjoy having these dinners in the dining room - either the Traditional dining if you've booked it ... or in Personal choice.

As to being overly crowded - I doubt it. Sailed on the Caribbean Princess last November and didn't feel so. The ship is broken up into smaller spaces so you don't feel crowded.

I cruise the Emerald Princess, Eastern Caribbean on April 16, 2012
Old March 17th, 2006, 07:51 PM
Passenger

Default lesson learned

thanks so much cruz nut. we are so excited ! one lesson we did learn is not to overpack. we took so many dressy clothes and shoes to match and all the whilei said to my mom i really miss my blue jeans and when we got on board i saw soooooo many pll with jeans on i was wishing i had packed mine. this time aorund i am taking casual clothes and not many of them and taking an extra suitcase jus to ring back my shopping items. it was tough trying to fit everything in to bring home but we made it . it will be nice to pack lightly this go round.