Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 24th, 2006, 01:27 PM
Beginner

Send a message via Yahoo to slopitch
Default Golf on Star Princess

Hi
First time cruiser here
I think i saw or read about a virtual driving range on the Star Princess but cannot find mention of it in any forum.
Anybody have any info on this.I. E . can you rent clubs?
And are ther eany good opportunities to play on any of the land stops in the Western Caribean?
Thanks
Sponsored Links
Old March 24th, 2006, 02:22 PM
Cruise Maniac

I haven't been on the Star but I have been on the Grand and the Golden (identical sister ships) and they did have virtual golf (you hit golf balls into a large screen on which they virtually display many world renowned golf courses. I'm not sure but I think the fee you pay to play includes use of the clubs they provide.
Old March 24th, 2006, 03:17 PM
Cruise Maniac

There's lots of nice golf courses in the carribean - it's worth the google search.

We golfed in Barbados and Aruba this last cruise and booked it on our own for considerable amounts less than had we booked it through the cruise line. Most clubs have rentals available.