CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums

CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums (
-   Princess Cruise Lines (
-   -   Travel Documents is needed (

Liat May 25th, 2006 06:50 AM

Travel Documents is needed
:D Shalom to All,
Today I received my parents Travel Documents.
In the cash free signature card, coupon #2, My name's appears as the card holder but I won't be on board. I just filled it on the Cruise Personalizer. My question ,Can I really pay for everything on board, even if I won't be on? Or My father have to show his own card?
something in addition, What's it Express Check In?
and :-?
All the coupon What does it mean?
Thank You All for the insight, I been here many times, reading a lot, Thanks, Liat. :D

kitty2 May 25th, 2006 10:52 AM

You can put your father's name on the form if he is the one travelling. they will take his card at check-in.

Express check in is just that you have filled out teh online personalizer forms it really means nothing

caitlin May 25th, 2006 05:21 PM

you can pay for everything your father buys onboard if you want to, but you don't have to. I suggest you try to change it to his account before he leaves. They had all my charges going on to my dad's card (no big deal to me, hehe) But it took them 2 days to change it.

Fern May 25th, 2006 09:32 PM

Shalom to you, too, Liat,

I understand that you want to pay for your parents' cruise, but it would probably be much easier for your Father to pay and for you to reimburse him after the cruise.

Express check in means that all of the forms (except for the credit card) have been filled out online (be sure to print them out, just in case). Having everything filled out will (hopefully) move your parents toward the front of the line when they check in for their cruise!

All the coupon What does it mean?
Sorry :( , I don't know what you're asking here.

You are so lucky! As we say here, "Next year in Jerusalem!"