Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 8th, 2006, 06:48 PM
Welcome Newcomer

Default Transportation fron Long Beach Airport to Cruise Center

The last time we cruised out of San Pedro (Cruise Center) we took a cab from Long Beach Airport since it was just the two of us. This time however, we are bringing along family. Seven adults and a year old child.

Does anyone have any recommendations for car or shuttle services in the area? One that I checked on line wanted $390 round trip for all of us and did not provide a car seat. We would have to bring our own.

Thanks in advance for any tips!
Sponsored Links
Old September 9th, 2006, 11:50 AM
Cruise Maniac

Hi Jean!
I'm afraid I can't offer specific info - you didn't mention which shuttle service gave you that quote. It sounds fairly high to me. In case this is the company, here's one URL to check out:

http://www.primetimeshuttle.com/airportshuttlelgb.htm

Last time I read any discussions, it was $35 one way for a van from LGB to San Pedro. You'd need two each way, most likely, (unless you pack awfully light).

Hopefully, you'll get some info from others.

Shar
Old September 12th, 2006, 02:19 PM
Passenger

Try suppershuttle or look up online the names of cab company's. Maybe you have already done this?