Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old September 11th, 2006, 01:50 PM
Passenger

Default Cabin A 320 on Coral Princess

Has anyone stayed in cabin A 320 on the Coral Princess ? We are
wondering about the noise level from the pool area above us.

Emerald Seas 79 NCL Southward 80
NCL Sunward 1982
RCL Splendour Of The Seas 96
Celebrity Galaxy 99
Celebrity Infinity 01
RCL Serenade Of The Seas 03
RCL Sovereign Of The Seas 04
Diamond Princess 04
Coral Princess 06
Golden Princess 2x 07
NCL Star 07
Sponsored Links
Old September 12th, 2006, 04:25 PM
Passenger

Default Coral Princess Aloha deck under the pool

We had the Aloha Deck room A-347 on the island Princess (identical sister ship to the Coral) this past June. I too was concered about possible noise from the pool area. Luckily, there was none!!! :)

The problem we had was the darn overhang - it intruded a bit too much in our pictures. You'll have to work at positioning yourself to eliminate that overhang or crop it out later the best you can.

We also had some sort of "ladder type obstacle" hanging in front of our balcony towards the right hand side. This was disappointing to us, since we paid for a unobstructed balcony room. This "ladder thing" can be seen on the pictures of the Coral and Island Princesses, but you must know what you are looking for. We complained about this obstacle - but they said nothing could be done about it. I intend to write to Princess and explain to them that they need to label that as a balcony room with a minor obstruction - so people know and have a choice. We could not step out onto the balcony and take a nice picture straight away without that "ladder thing" in the way. It really did hinder our photography.
Old September 13th, 2006, 03:37 AM
Passenger

I forgot to mention, that the cruise i was on was to Alaska, and a fair number of people used the pool. If the cruise you are going on is to someplace warm, then perhaps there could be some noise. But all in all, I was most pleased with the lack of noise from the Lido and Sun decks!