Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old October 5th, 2006, 10:19 AM
Passenger

Default Transportation from cruise ship to Orient Beach. How much!

I will be arriving in St Marteen in Dec for a day (11 hrs) on the the Sea Princess. Im cruising solo, how much for a cab to Orient Beach and return for a full day. The excursion offered through Princess is $64 for 4-5 hours, with lunch and drink. Not interested in the lunch or beverage, just more time. Any suggestions? I did not recall cabs hanging out at the Orient Beach parking last last time I was there. This is a 14 day cruise, lots of oldsters may not want to combine a cab ride.

Thanks

Rich
Sponsored Links
Old October 5th, 2006, 12:11 PM
Passenger

2 weeks ago,it was $6 per person in a large van and $9 per person in a cab coming back.
Old October 6th, 2006, 12:34 PM
Passenger

Default Question?

I know there will be vans and cabs at the reception area as I leave the ship. Should I wait there for a shared van ride there with a driver, hoping others will want to go to Orient Beach too? If no others show up in reasonable amout of time, how much for one, $6-$9, or much more.

Thanks again John!