Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old March 25th, 2007, 04:12 PM
Passenger

Default Crown Princess room service

We are staying in a balcony room. If we decide to order room service at breakfast, is it a full breakfast(eggs, pancakes, bacon..etc.) or just things like danish and coffee? Sameting with dinner or snacks...thanks
Sponsored Links
Old March 25th, 2007, 05:08 PM
Admiral

If you do the standard room service breakfast, it is like a continental breakfast. You can also get cereal and yogurt.

The other meals are mostly cold stuff with the exception of soup, hamburgers, and hot dogs.

Some folks do not know that you can order off the regular dining room menu. Ask room service for a menu. Sometimes, they will tell you that you cannot do it. If so, just call back in a few minutes and get somebody else on the phone. I am not sure if you can do this for breakfast as we have never tried that.

SS Norway (12 times) '85 - '97; Radiance OS 06/01; Island Princess 11/04, Grand Princess 11/04/05, Golden Princess 7/21/06, Golden Princess 2/24/07, Explorer of the Seas 12/23/07, Island Princess 11/15/08
Old March 25th, 2007, 05:36 PM
Admiral

If you want extra items for breakfast that aren't listed on the menu you hang on your door the night before, then just write them in - i.e. Egg Beater cheese omelet, etc.

I cruise the Emerald Princess, Eastern Caribbean on April 16, 2012
Old March 25th, 2007, 05:43 PM
Admiral

Never thought of that. Have you done this and it works?

SS Norway (12 times) '85 - '97; Radiance OS 06/01; Island Princess 11/04, Grand Princess 11/04/05, Golden Princess 7/21/06, Golden Princess 2/24/07, Explorer of the Seas 12/23/07, Island Princess 11/15/08
Old March 25th, 2007, 09:23 PM
Admiral

Irish Shark,

Quote:
Originally Posted by You
Never thought of that. Have you done this and it works?
Unless something has changed pretty dramatically, it probably will work very well. When I last cruised with Princess, the line had a very strict policy that no employee could refuse any request from a passenger without first consulting his or her supervisor.

Norm.
Old March 25th, 2007, 11:18 PM
Admiral

Irish Shark - it definitely works, and yes, I've done it.

Norm - for someone who hasn't sailed on Princess for 3 or 4 years, you sure post a lot about things you're really not sure about. Maybe it's time you tried Princess again -OR stick to postings at Celebrity and RCI as a stockholder and traveler on those lines.

I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't know it could be done. I also did it on Celebrity for this past New Year's cruise.

I cruise the Emerald Princess, Eastern Caribbean on April 16, 2012
Old March 26th, 2007, 11:30 AM
Cruise Maniac

Quote:
Originally Posted by CruzNut
Irish Shark - it definitely works, and yes, I've done it.

Norm - for someone who hasn't sailed on Princess for 3 or 4 years, you sure post a lot about things you're really not sure about. Maybe it's time you tried Princess again -OR stick to postings at Celebrity and RCI as a stockholder and traveler on those lines.

I wouldn't have posted it if I didn't know it could be done. I also did it on Celebrity for this past New Year's cruise.
Do you have a problem with Norm? Sure sounds like it.

RCCL Monarch of the Seas 5/98
RCCL Majesty of the Seas 1/02
CCL Fascination 10/03
CCL Holiday 11/04
CCL Celebration 5/05
HAL Statendam 5/05
CCL Holiday Xmas/06
Crown Princess 10/07