Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 5th, 2007, 12:52 PM
Passenger

Default sapphire/ dolphin deck

Okay, guys! Tell me what I'm going to love about the Sapphire/ dolphin deck to Alaska. We have a balcony mini-suite with the grandmother and niece across the hall. Our 14 and 15 yo will be traveling with us and staying in the cabin with us.
Old April 5th, 2007, 01:58 PM
Passenger

With 4 people in the cabin, you'll appreciate the extra space. You'll also enjoy the balcony, although it might be a bit crowded if all 6 of of you are on it at once! The linens have been upgraded, so this should be a plus. The bathroom has a tub, and is quite a bit bigger than the regular cabin's bathroom.

We're in a Mini on the Golden to Alaska in June.

ENJOY!

NEXT UP:
Sapphire Princess - April 2008
Auckland, NZ to Sydney, Australia
Followed by Australian Outback Land Tour
Old April 5th, 2007, 05:42 PM
Cruise Maniac

We had a mini-suite on the Dophin Deck for our alaska cruise and really enjoyed it. The deck was larger than we had pictured. I believe it was about 9X9 ft. Someone on this site has pictures of mini-suites. I can't remember who that is. Go to Photo Gallery and see if you can find those. I too will look and if I find them I will let you know.

The Dolphin Deck is totally uncovered, people above you can see you on deck. That didn't bother us. We made some good friends conversing.
It rained two days of our cruise, but Princess supplied us with unbrellas and we stood on the balcony with our unbrellas. Great Fun !