Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old April 6th, 2007, 07:31 PM
Beginner

Default Lido deck L228 – Sapphire. Good or not. First time

Hello,
We are going to Alaska in May on Sapphire Princes. We have a balcony cabin on Lido L228. I was all excided to be on the top deck. Somebody told me that if I have problem with motion thickness this will be a worst place to be on a ship . Is it truth? An if so can I change my cabin after booking was confirmed. Any advise would help. Thank you
Sponsored Links
Old April 6th, 2007, 08:59 PM
Admiral

We had the similar cabin on the Star Princess and loved it. Close to the pools and Horizon Court. Never felt movement or had any problems.

#36-Carnival Splendor 9/16/12
7 night Mexican Riviera
Retirement Celebration

#37-Allure of the Seas 11/11/12
7 night Eastern Caribbean

#38-Celebrity Solstice 4/8/13
17 night Tahiti -- Sydney-Honolulu
40th Anniversary Celebration

270 days at see; soon to be 302
Old April 7th, 2007, 12:37 AM
Beginner

Thank you. It makes me feel much better.
Old April 16th, 2007, 06:33 PM
Beginner

Has ANYONE been in a quad balcony cabin on Sapphire or Diamond? I am hoping when you walk into the room, the beds are still either to the left or right of the room with the bunks coming out of the ceiling. I don't want to walk into the room and see four bunks against each opposing wall, having to walk between the beds to reach the balcony. I saw this on an older Princess ship after I had already booked this one and am hoping the newer ships have a different layout. I am seriously debating moving to a suite on the other side of the ship (wich I purposely did not do originally because we want to be on the Port side) because I am afraid of what I will find when I get there. Please help settle my worries!! We are traveling with our two kids. 13 and 11.