Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 14th, 2007, 09:16 AM
Passenger

Send a message via MSN to RECON
Default UPGRADED BEDDING ON PRINCESS???????

NEED SOME NEWS ON PRINCESS BEDDING? I`VE READ THAT PRINCESS HAS UPGRADED ALL IT`S BEDS AND BEDDING,HAS ANYONE BEEN ON THE DAWN RECENTLY. WE`RE ON IT TO MEXICO IN OCT 2007 AND IT`S NOT TOO LATE TO CANCEL IF IT SUCKS
Sponsored Links
Old June 14th, 2007, 03:17 PM
Passenger

I can't help you with any information but keep in mind that everybody's idea of a comfy bed and nice bedding will differ so I wouldn't cancel for that reason
Old June 29th, 2007, 03:54 PM
Passenger

The bedding on all the Princess cruises that I have been on has been satisfactory. I heard that one person didn't like their matteress and requested a change, which the cabin person took care of ASAP!

As someone else pointed out already, ones person's opinion of a matteress could be vastly different them anothers. I like a firm one, many likr a softer one.

Lately, Princess had been using European type 'puff' type cover as a blanket with no upper sheet in it's mini-stes. I think they are to hot and would prefer the blanket and upper sheet. Others, will no doubt love it!

De Oppresso Liber - RLTW