Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old June 27th, 2007, 10:23 AM
Beginner

Default Crown Princess Must Dos

i just finished reading about the carribbean princess, but i am sailing on the crown princess. anyone have anything to offer for must dos for crown? i have never cruised before, so i'm not sure if the ships are similar, or not. if they are, i apologize for posting virtually the same thing that was done by someone else!
Sponsored Links
Old June 29th, 2007, 05:05 PM
Beginner

Hello, my name is James. Are you traveling on July 5th out of NY by chance? If so, and if you are traveling alone I could use your assistance. I am trying to get my brotherinlaw on the ship but it is all full. He will stay in my cabin if he could get on. I know singles pay double to cruise and this would be an oppy for you to regain half of your money if you would consider simply booking him in your room.

You can also reply to:
jamesmh71@hotmail.com

Thank you,

James
Old June 29th, 2007, 05:11 PM
Beginner

Hello again, it just appeared to me that I forgot to answer your question. Yes the Crown and Carribean are very similar. I have sailed on the Carribean and it is impressive one of the biggest ships in the world and lots and lots of things to do. The Crown is newer and bigger. It also has a Piazza style plaza with nice little eateries and shops.

I hope this info helps. I can also tell from your tickler that we are both on the same cruise. I really hope you can help me with my request from my first email.

Thank'

James