Go Back   CruiseMates Cruise Community and Forums > Cruise Lines (Mainstream) > Princess Cruise Lines
Register Forgot Password?

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old August 19th, 2007, 11:40 AM
Beginner

Default 15 year old boy

We originally were planning on going on the Dawn, just husband and I. Due to our circumstances, our son must go. My son has had fun on Carnival and RCCl, but we have never done Princess as a family. Does the Dawn have an area for him, to play video games and meet some buddies.
Thanks.
Sponsored Links
Old August 19th, 2007, 11:59 AM
Admiral

Default Re: 15 year old boy

Have a 12 year old kiddo who has done RCCL and Princess (and about a dozen cruises over 3 lines) and he says no problem. 8)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbfluffy
We originally were planning on going on the Dawn, just husband and I. Due to our circumstances, our son must go. My son has had fun on Carnival and RCCl, but we have never done Princess as a family. Does the Dawn have an area for him, to play video games and meet some buddies.
Thanks.
Amadeus:09 Diamond;Celebrity:10 Summit; HAL: 87 Rotterdam V,89 Nieuw Amsterdam II,93 Nordam III,94 Ryndam III,96 Westerdam III,99 Veendam IV,01 Maasdam V,02 Amsterdam III,03 Volendam III,03 Zuiderdam II,04 Westerdam IV,04 Oosterdam I,05 Zaandam III,06 Statendam V,06 Prinsendam II,07 Nordam IV,08 Eurodam I,08 Rotterdam VI,09 Veendam IV,09 Volendam,10 Nieuw Amsterdam IV,12 Ryndam III;11 P&O:Artemis;RC:07 Splendour of the Seas,11 Navigator of the Seas,12 Majesty of the Seas
Old August 24th, 2007, 02:50 PM
Passenger

They have an organized teens program on Princess, and all the ships have high tech video arcade areas. The teens who participate in the program can sign themselves in and out if you give your permission for them to do this. They also have a special hot tub for them on many ships.

There were a bunch of kids and teens on our ship this past June to Alaska. Unless I was passing through the arcade or near the teen area on Deck 15, I never heard or saw them. Princess sure kept them busy!

NEXT UP:
Sapphire Princess - April 2008
Auckland, NZ to Sydney, Australia
Followed by Australian Outback Land Tour